Board Member Boot Camp EXPRESS
Training for Companies and Professional Organizations
Board Member Boot Camp EXPRESS is for driven and passionate professionals committed to strengthening Chicago’s nonprofits. These 1-4 hour sessions are for companies and professional organizations that encourage civic engagement among their employees and members.
Training the Next Generation of Nonprofit Leaders
Get on Board
Join these groups in bringing Board Member Boot Camp Express to your office or next association meeting!
- Freeborn & Peters LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- MB Financial Bank
- Motorola Solutions, Inc
- Seyfarth Shaw, LLP
- Turnaround Management Association
Our staff customizes the content to meet your group’s needs and comes to you to facilitate the training.
Program Topics May Include:
- Roles and responsibilities of a nonprofit board member
- The relationship between board and staff
- The role of the board in fundraising
- Strategies for tapping into your inner fundraiser
- Finding the right nonprofit board to join
- Learning how gender and racial equity improve boards and organizations
Following the training, participants are invited to attend our biannual Networking Night to mix and mingle with local nonprofit organizations seeking board members.
Customized training starts at $5,000. Training can occur over the lunch hour or for a couple of hours during the day; you choose the time that is most convenient for your employees or members, and we will conduct the training at your office or a preferred location.
Interested? Let’s talk! Contact Jessi Moon at email@example.com to discuss your questions and next steps.